Monday, September 1, 2008

more dresses

So as much as I would love love love that JCrew dress with the effing pockets, I don't think that'll happen.
Joey knows somebody that could make me something. Then it could be everything I want it to be.
Amanda told me to keep looking for substitutes, other dresses I like.
So that's what I've been doing.

I want something tea-length and ivory/off-white. I like strapless. I like long bodices and poofy bell skirts.

Here are a couple of JCrew dresses I freaking LOVE that don't come in ivory or anything close.

Fontaine dress


I... really like this dress. I loooove the ruffles, maybe better than something poofy. Make it strapless and add pockets. Love the length. So cute!
I like this color, too. I might just have to get this dress.

Berry-trim strapless Nathalie dress


Just lovely detail.

I find myself drifting back to lacy dresses.
Like this one


I don't get the jacket, but the dress and the lace are very nice.

And finally, maybe my new favorite -- if only it had pockets! --
Jenny Yoo's Lucy

I want the bodice longer to the hips, the skirt a bit poofier and maybe a few inches longer... but it's just precious. And it needs pockets.

No comments: